What Does the JES PTO Do?
- Provides funds to supplement the school’s budget for such items as classroom supplies, physical education equipment, library books, art and music supplies, etc.
- Works with the school to continually improve the tools and technology available to our kids.
- Sponsors many fun and enriching events during the school year, such as educational assemblies, the Spring Fling, and the International Extravaganza.
- Provides parents with resources to keep them informed of school activities.
- Is an unlimited source of fun and satisfaction for all those involved.
- Is a volunteer organization and can always use your help!
Here are just a few of the events and programs to look forward to in the Eagle's Nest:
- Book Swap
- Book Fair
- After-school Programs
- Father/Daughter Dance
- Movies with Mom
- Spring Fling
To make the above events and programs happen, we need your help. Join the JES PTO to be a part of lasting change to enrich your school community. We're better together!